PARTICULARS ABOUT THE INFRASTRUCTURAL FACILITIES OF OUR INSTITUTIONS
COLLEGE BUILDING FRONT VIEW
COLLEGE BUILDING REAR VIEW
The College Buildings are constructed on a 16.5acres site on the right side of the road leading to Biccavolu from Gollala Mamidada near Vinayaka Temple. The College is surrounded by lush green paddy fields giving serene and peaceful atmosphere with a plenty of fresh air. The College Building itself is an eye-catching, wonderful four-storied building (70,000 sft). Ground floor of the building is allotted to the junior college, first floor is allotted to the Degree College and second floor is allotted to the P.G. Courses . A big Seminar hall and a guest-house are constructed on the third floor. A big water tank with a capacity of 30,000 Ltrs, is constructed on top of the Guest-House.
No. OF ROOMS IN THE BUILDING : - There are 70 Rooms in the College including classrooms, Laboratories, Office rooms etc. All the rooms are spacious and ventilated.
DETAILS OF THE COMPUTER LABORATORIES :
There are three computer labs
in the College. All the labs are Air Conditione well equipped and spacious,
All the Systems are connected to network which is centralized with Internet
1. M.C.A. Lab : This lab is being utilised exclusively by Master of Computer Applications Students. It has 90 Pentium Dual Core, Core 2 Duo Systems connectd to Internet with a band width of 4 MBps .
Digital and Microprocessor kits have been placed in a separate room.
2. M.B.A Lab: This lab is for Master of Business Administration It has 40 Pentium Dual Core Systems.
3. Degree Lab : This lab is for Degree Students. This lab has 25 Pentium Systems.
DETAILS OF THE CHEMISTRY LABORATORIES : -
DEGREE CHEMISTRY LABORATORY:-This Laboratory contains three rooms and a big hall. Rooms are used as store room, Staff room and preparation and balances room. Hall is used as main Laboratory. It contains 3 platforms. These are constructed in a most up-to-date manner with overhead gas lines and water lines, 3way gas and water taps. Each platform contains 28 bins to be given to the students to preserve the articles to be given to them. Nearly 30 students can perform their Practicals at a time in the laboratory.
P.G. CHEMISTRY LABORATORIES : -
1. ORGANIC CHEMISTRY LABORATORY NO. I : - The size of the laboratory is 30'x 37 ½' . This lab is arranged like the Degree Main lab with three platforms and other arrangements. To suit the needs Of the P.G. Students necessary changes are made in the preparation of this lab.
2. ORGANIC CHEMISTRY LABORATORY NO. II. : - This is adjacent to the organic chemistry lab No1. and it is also prepared on the lines of the lab No.1. The size of the lab is 30'x 37 ½'.
3. BALANCE ROOM : - On the lines of Degree Balance room this room is arranged with 20 balances. The size of the room is 30'x12 ½'.
4. INORGANIC CUM PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY LABORATORY : - The size of this Laboratory is 30'x37 ½'. In this lab also 3 platforms are constructed. Two for Inorganic Chemistry and one for Physical Chemistry.
5. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY ROOM : - By the side of Inorganic cum Physical Chemistry Laboratory this room is arranged placing 4 Big wooden tables to keep P.H.Metres, conductometres, visible Spectrophotometer and other Instruments. The size of the room is 30'x12 ½ `.
DETAILS OF THE PHYSICS LABORATORY : -
PLAY GROUND : It is a matter of pride that D.L.Reddy College is having an 18,500sft of concrete courts (Basket Ball and Shuttle Badminton Courts), and play fields on a 10acres area to conduct all the matches, tournaments and competitions. The College has a 400mts athletic track .
D.R.K.REDDY HOSTELS : -D.L.Reddy College hostel provides a comfortable and whole some environment to the students.It can accommodate nearly 400 students. There is a separate hostel facility for men and women. Each room is very well furnished with fixed cots, Kurl-on Coir beds, reading tables and attached bath room system. A separate Dairy farm is being maintained for the hostel students.
D.R.K.REDDY KALAPRANGANAM (AUDITORIUM) : - A special feature of the college is the construction of Ln. D.R.K. Reddy Kalapranganam .It is constructed in such a manner that it can be used for all types of programmes . During normal days it can be used as Lounge for the Visitors.
LIBRARY : - The D.L.Reddy College has a large collection of books with varied titles from several Authors. The College maintains multiple copies of all prescribed and reference books for each subject as Specified by the University. The College also subscribes to all useful Journals at the choice of the P.G. Students. In addition to the above D.L.Reddy Degree College has N.C.C army wing and N.S.S Unit The College was included under U.G.C (UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION) Act (12B &2F) for grant of financial assistance for the general development of the College. The College was granted Rs. 8,62,000/- financial assistance by the U.G.C during IX plan period (1997-2002).
SEMINAR HALL: A Big Seminar Hall with 2250 sft is arranged on the third floor. It is a well furnished Seminar Hall with Latest Audio, L.C.D. and Overhead projector facilities. The Seating Capacity of the Hall is 200.
©All rights reserved 1987-2010 D.L.Reddy College, Gollala Mamidada